Monday, July 12, 2010

Nicholas has started driving..........

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Grant Hughett Lingard wrote:
Ahh The telling you what to do part. I remember those days. Its so confusing isnt it. ITs sometimes easier to just learn by yourself and have maybe one person who knows how to drive then many. (Learn from dad mom drives crazy haha jk)


On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 1:36 AM, Nicholas Lingard wrote:
Well here I am with more driving. I was driving to Quoir with the whole family and Jonny and I was doing fine. Then when we were going home we hit a stoplight, I slowed to start the turn and then everybody starts telling me what to do, TURN, SLOW DOWN, FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD, now I have a hard time getting the right speed at turns, this time it ended up where we hit the turn around 30 mph and I was trying to find the brake as I was turning, we were hurtling toward the curb which was ironically yellow. I managed to make the turn without hitting the curb, but I have never heard so much screaming in a long time. Another funny thing we had just been singing Come Come Ye Saints with the And if we die before our journeys through happy day all is well. heheheh I was just as scared as everybody else.


Nicholas Lingard

No comments: