Saturday, April 24, 2010

4-22-10




HEy everyone,

THe shift key on my keybored is not working very well so it will capitalise things at odd places. I only have 2 more pdays at the MTC hopefuly. Unless the flights to Germany get cancled like they have for the last group that tried to leave. They are still stuck here.

My bridges are alright. and sticking fine now :D

Being district leader is interesting. I lead discussions and interview the eElders to make sure they are doing alright.I also teach lessons and help in anyway I can.

I like this email buisness it helps speed things along and my letters can go out to everyone. I hope all is well with everyone. I don't hear to much here at the MTC except what I get in the mail. so I hope all is well.

OH and to my lovely brothers feel free to send silly stories and stuff or write everyonce and awhile. THis isnt bootcamp and mail isnt held for months at a time.
I like to hear from home everyonce and awhile. You have been donig a good job so far so keep it up :D.

IF you can let brother Hahls know how much study Journals help and How much I appreciate his classses I got his lessons today so I am slowly putting them in my study Journal.

I love teh work here aand I hope all who read this know that I am a disciple of Jesus Christ therefore I testify teach and rejoice in Christ, I also try to live as much like him as I can so I can invite others to come unto christ like our purpuse states in Preach my GOspel.

My mission means everything to me. I will work until I cant possibly work anymore beacause my mission means so much to me. I love what I do and I know that Jesus Christ lives and I know he loves all men. I know that he died for us and that the only way to return to our Heavenly father is to follow his example. Dont ever lose faith that this church is true. I love you all!!

ONe question Are you keeping the commitments I have given you?

I have been reading Jesus the Christ and have been learnign alot. THis is from Jesus the Christ


Christs agony in the garden is unfathomable by the finite mind, both as to intensity and cause . The thought that he suffered through fear of death is untenable. He struggled and groaned under a burden such as no other being who has lived on earth might even conceive as possible. It was not physical pain, nor mental anguish alone, that caused him to suffer such torture as to produce an extrusion of blood from every pore; but a spiritual agony of soul such as only God was capable of experiencing. No other man could have suffered so.

In that hour of anguish CHrist met and overcame all the horors that Satan could inflict. In some manner, actual and terribly real though to man incomprehensible, the Savior took upon Himself the burden of the sins of mankind from Adam to the end of the world.

From that terrible conflict in Gethsemane, Christ emerged a Victor.

Jesus loves us all and the Gift of salvation is availible for those who accept his example and come unto him by baptism in the true Church and following the commandments.

Again I love this church and the work that I have been doing. I wish I was in Germany right now but It will come quick.

Elder LIngard

No comments: